Monday, March 3, 2008

Chris Pauls releases Jordan Brand shoe

This past Friday, Chris Paul celebrated the official launch of his first Jordan Brand signature shoe at Republic on Friday in New Orleans. The signature shoe is called The Jordan CP and hit stores this weekend.



"Having my very own sneaker has been a childhood dream. I am thrilled and honored to have this opportunity to launch my first signature shoe with Jordan Brand," said Chris Paul, Team Jordan athlete. "The Jordan CP exceeds all of my on-court needs and this was a great chance for me to design a shoe that reflects my inspirations in life and share it with the world."

The whole shoe design based on numerous significant events and people in Chris' life.


Oh and Idris Elba attended the event also - so I felt it was my rightful duty...no no, CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY to post this picture for my lady friends

O-K!

No comments:

Google