Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Hulkster took a dip in kiddie pool

Finally, more details that may provide insight into Hulk Hogan's divorce after 24 years of marriage. The Hulkster allegedly had a fling with his daughter Brooke's best friend, Christiane Plante, who then decided to blab about it to the National Enquirer. She told the Enquirer:

“My relationship with Terry (Hogan's real name) began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period. It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong. Having felt the guilt and pain build up, I gave a note to Brooke apologizing for my actions. I will never be able to fully forgive myself for this. I have lost an amazing friend.”

Yesterday, Brooke Hogan wrote a response to Christiane's tell all on her MySpace blog:

"I think she shoulda thought about what kinda press she was gonna get when she slept with her best friend's famous father . . . I think we're all seeing just exactly how karma works Christiane. Nothing you say will ever put my family back together."

Man, it's been a tough year for the Hogans. First, Nick Hogan's car accident that left his friend in a coma, and now this! I wish them all the best.

I swear, it must be that reality television curse....

No comments:

Google