Monday, February 25, 2008

Braylon Edwards celebrates his 25th birthday

Yall missed me didn't you!? Sorry about the lack of posts the past few days - but when you have a full-time J-O-B, sometimes you've got BIDNESS to handle ;)

Ok, so since I've been gone Braylon Edwards dun went and celebrated his 25th birthday party last weekend at Tryst without me.

Was anyone checking ID? Are these ladies really of age?! Damn, I feel old...

Nevermind . Not so much anymore - thanks Melyssa Ford...

I don't know how I feel about this birthday get up. It's somewhere between Miami Vice, and the Skipper from Gilligans Island. But with a swagger...

Partyin' with his man Reggie Bush...

Some model chicks ...
Some stripper chicks (jk, or am I?) ...

Houston Texan, Mario Williams was in attendance...

Best Damn Sports Show host and former NBA player, John Salley came out...

And Mama must have heard her song!!

"Apple bottom jeaaans
Boots with the fuuuurr..."

Get it Mama! Happy belated to Mr. Edwards...

No comments:

Google