Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nicole Murphy might be sprung...

After dating New York Giant Michael Strahan for a little over 10 months, Nicole Murphy (Eddie Murphy's ex-wife) spoke out to People.com about her new and old loves:

Nicole on Michael:
"When I got divorced, I said never again. But some time has passed since Eddie and I split, and I know now what I want in a man: communication and shared interests. Michael and talk about everything, and we both love to travel, explore and laugh."
Nicole on Eddie:
"Eddie is a wonderful person and a good father. But we obviously had problems in the marriage. I tell my friends that opposites may attract but that kind of early excitement doesn't last. Find someone who shares your passions and interests."

Another piece of advice that Nicole should have added - marry a man that is straight. Completely straight. Now THAT is some solid advice.

No comments:

Google